0.18.5 Released

Heya,

    0.18.5 has just been released, blog post here: http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/2011/11/29/0.18.5-released.html.

-shay.banon

Re: 0.18.5 Released

Damien Hardy
Hello,

Thank you Shay for this new release.
Is there any plan to release ES as a deb package beside of the zip and tar version ?
We build and use it without problem since 0.17.8.
But as soon as it is availbable with a simple url, no need to get a clone of the repo anymore.

Best regards,

--
Damien

-shay.banon

Re: 0.18.5 Released

Stephane Bastian
 Hi Shay,
A deb package would definitely be awesome. ++1

Stephane Bastian

Re: 0.18.5 Released

David Stendardi
+1 for debian package !

David Stendardi

Re: 0.18.5 Released

Robert
+1 for .deb!

Re: 0.18.5 Released

Is there a chance then that more people can check the current deb package. Great work has been done on it by several contributors, would love to get more input. Its quite simple to get it, just clone the repo, and run "gradlew release", the deb package will be under build/distributions.

+1 for .deb!

Re: 0.18.5 Released

Nick Hoffman
I'm using the .deb that was built from 0.18.4 .