0.19.3 Released

Heya,

   0.19.3 was just released, more details here: http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/2012/04/30/0.19.3-released.html.

cheers,
-shay.banon

Re: 0.19.3 Released

jagdeep
Thnaks Shay for the new release.

I have recently upgraded my production environment to 0.19.2  but I am
facing a issue in server recovery after java heap space error. This is
particularly happening when I have multiple nodes(2 nodes on one
server and 4 nodes on other server). Its able to successfully recover
if only one node is up. The complete elasticsearch setup becomes
unresponsive after heap error.
 Will upgrading to 0.19.3 help me addressing this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Jagdeep

On Apr 30, 4:03 pm, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Heya,
>
>    0.19.3 was just released, more details here:http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/2012/04/30/0.19.3-released.html.
>
> cheers,
> -shay.banon

Re: 0.19.3 Released

jagdeep
I have gone through below link
http://blog.sematext.com/2012/02/07/elasticsearch-poll/

My reason to run multiple nodes on 1 server is a constraint of windows
32 bit. I have 32 GB ram but not able to allocate more than 1.5GB to
ES thats why running multiple instances.

Thanks and Regards
Jagdeep

On Apr 30, 10:49 pm, jagdeep singh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thnaks Shay for the new release.
>
> I have recently upgraded my production environment to 0.19.2  but I am
> facing a issue in server recovery after java heap space error. This is
> particularly happening when I have multiple nodes(2 nodes on one
> server and 4 nodes on other server). Its able to successfully recover
> if only one node is up. The complete elasticsearch setup becomes
> unresponsive after heap error.
>  Will upgrading to 0.19.3 help me addressing this issue.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Jagdeep
>
> On Apr 30, 4:03 pm, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Heya,
>
> >    0.19.3 was just released, more details here:http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/2012/04/30/0.19.3-released.html.
>
> > cheers,
> > -shay.banon

Re: 0.19.3 Released

Alexander Reelsen
Hi there,

just tried to compile my suggester plugin. After replacing some
deprecated lucene API calls, I noticed my tests cannot start a node
anymore due to these Guice errors:

1) No implementation for org.elasticsearch.common.settings.Settings
annotated with @org.elasticsearch.index.settings.IndexSettings() was
bound.
  while locating org.elasticsearch.common.settings.Settings annotated
with @org.elasticsearch.index.settings.IndexSettings()
    for parameter 1 at
org.elasticsearch.index.suggest.ShardSuggestService.<init>(Unknown
Source)
  at
org.elasticsearch.module.suggest.SuggestModule.configure(SuggestModule.java:
16)

2) Could not find a suitable constructor in
org.elasticsearch.index.shard.ShardId. Classes must have either one
(and only one) constructor annotated with @Inject or a zero-argument
constructor that is not private.
  at org.elasticsearch.index.shard.ShardId.class(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.elasticsearch.index.shard.ShardId
    for parameter 0 at
org.elasticsearch.index.suggest.ShardSuggestService.<init>(Unknown
Source)
  at
org.elasticsearch.module.suggest.SuggestModule.configure(SuggestModule.java:
16)

My ShardSuggestService looks like this:

public class ShardSuggestService extends AbstractIndexShardComponent {
    @Inject
    public ShardSuggestService(ShardId shardId, @IndexSettings
Settings indexSettings) {
        super(shardId, indexSettings);
    }

Anything wrong with my plugin. Did I miss some API changes or is there
something more stupid on my side? :-)

Thanks for helping!

--Alexander