0.90.1 upgrade from 0.90.0

Andrew Ochsner
Can I upgrade to 0.90.1 from 0.90.0 while keeping the cluster running?  i.e. remove one node, upgrade it, put it back in the cluster?  Given they are different Lucene versions, I wasn't sure.

Thanks!
Andy O

Re: 0.90.1 upgrade from 0.90.0

yes you can, just a note that if you use the DFS search type, the searches will break during the upgrade because of the bug fix and we couldn't make it backward comparable.

also, to reduce shard dance, you can disable allocation (using the cluster update settings API), restart a node to the new version, and then re-enable allocation