A problem about the Numerical range query in Kibana

A problem about the Numerical range query in Kibana

周李洋
HI Guys
I met a problem like this,I wanna search the log in kibana  by using "used_time:[100 to 800]"
But the result show some record that the used_time is 20 or 30 .
the used_time in elasticsearch is int ,not a string .
Why the record shows like searching a string item?

How can i get the record i want ?

Thanks a lot!

Re: A problem about the Numerical range query in Kibana

周李洋
Can anyone help me out here?

在 2014年7月29日星期二UTC+8下午2时38分51秒,周李洋写道:
HI Guys
I met a problem like this,I wanna search the log in kibana  by using "used_time:[100 to 800]"
But the result show some record that the used_time is 20 or 30 .
the used_time in elasticsearch is int ,not a string .
Why the record shows like searching a string item?

How can i get the record i want ?

Thanks a lot!

Re: A problem about the Numerical range query in Kibana

porui
hi , did you solve this problem? if you did.please help me. my mail:397725268@qq.com