[ANN] - ES as our search engine in cuestamenos.com

[ANN] - ES as our search engine in cuestamenos.com

Enrique Medina Montenegro
Hi,

Just wanted to share with the list that our search engine based on ES 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT is live in our website (spanish one), cuestamenos.com

We have indexed almost 6 million products where we store catgories, price, shop, brand, ean, upc, isbn and some more information. Response time is really good and we haven't experienced any issues so far. This is a single 1G JVM with 3 shards and 1 replica.

Thanks again Shay & team for such a wonderful product.

Regards.

Re: [ANN] - ES as our search engine in cuestamenos.com

Ivan Brusic
Nice work!

I noticed book store results can be found toward the bottom of the results. :)

Regards.

Re: [ANN] - ES as our search engine in cuestamenos.com

Enrique Medina Montenegro
Yeah, some of them get good scores even after I'm dividing them by 2, but that's because their name or description probably matches much better than the other products, which is fine.

I just wanted to avoid having only books as results when you search for iPhone, for instance ;-)