[ANN] NewsMills release

vineeth mohan
Hi ,

We have completed the work on NewsMills and its public now.
NewsMills is an Information Extraction , Retrieval and Knowledge Aggregation in Financial domain based on financial news and blogs.

The entire newsMills is backed on elasticsearch for storage , retrieval , and data crunching.

NewsMills -  http://newsmills.algotree.com/#
Starter document -  http://newsmills.blogspot.in/

Kindly go through the application and let me know your suggestions and thoughts.

I would be only happy to share any of the know hows or implementation techniques used for Elasticsearch in this project.

Thanks
           Vineeth