Quantcast

[ANNOUNCEMENT] - RSS River Plugin for ElasticSearch 0.1.0 released

[ANNOUNCEMENT] - RSS River Plugin for ElasticSearch 0.1.0 released

dadoonet
I am pleased to announce the rssriver-0.1.0 release!

RSS River Plugin offers a simple way to index RSS feeds into Elasticsearch.
See full documentation on Github: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o Use the ttl rss field to auto adjust feed refresh rate.  Issue: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/8.

Changes:
o Use JUnit tests instead of main() tests.  Issue: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/9.
o Move to Elasticsearch 0.90.0.Beta1.  Issue: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/issues/12.

See documentation at: https://github.com/dadoonet/rssriver/

Have fun!

--
David

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] - RSS River Plugin for ElasticSearch 0.1.0 released

Dan MacTough
What a cool idea. Thanks for sharing David. I've written my fair share of RSS readers -- I really look forward to checking this out. ES seems like a great solution for storing RSS posts (feed management, I'm not so sure, but I can't wait to dig into your plugin to see how you're handling that).