About the elasticsearch website and community contributions

About the elasticsearch website and community contributions

Benjamin Devèze
First of all I would like to congratulate the ES team for the new website which looks really cool!

It seems like the new website is not based anymore on the elasticsearch.github.com repository so I was wondering what is planned for the future? Will ES community still be able to contribute to it in the future?

Thanks in advance!

Re: About the elasticsearch website and community contributions

Ivan Brusic