Addressing customer REST end-point using java API

Addressing customer REST end-point using java API

AndrewK
Is there a simple way to address the custom end-point exposed by my plugin (e.g. /_myplugin/ping) using the java API? The plugin installs correctly and I can test it using curl, but I would like to be able to do this in java so I can build some tests.

---

Re: Addressing customer REST end-point using java API

joergprante@gmail.com
In https://github.com/jprante/elasticsearch-xml/blob/master/src/test/java/org/xbib/elasticsearch/integration/AbstractNodesTests.java you can study how to obtain the HTTP address of a node for plugin tests in a junit test.

Jörg