Algorithm complexity

irfan mir
What is the Algorithm (time) complexity of the search function / algorithm in Elastic Search? I was just wondering for my information.

Is there a place where I can find this and other facts about Elastic Search ?

Re: Algorithm complexity

vineeth mohan
First of all something like a hash table or a reverse index ( in simple words) powers the search of ES.
Lucene library does this part.
So theoretically , the search complexity should be O(1).

Thanks
          Vineeth