Analyzer for a field in a nested document?

Analyzer for a field in a nested document?

Andrew Cholakian
I have an array of nested documents which I need to specify an analyzer for. If anyone knows how to specify an analyzer for a nested document I'd greatly appreciate it.

Our documents look like

item: {
  labels: {
    label: {
      kind: "a str",
      color: "another str"

If I wanted to use the keyword analyzer on 'kind' Where would I put that in my index mapping?

Help would be much appreciated, I've tried this many ways but can't seem to get it right.

Help would be much appreciated, I've tried this many ways but can't seem to get it right.

Re: Analyzer for a field in a nested document?

paul
Hi Andrew,

can you please post your mapping how did u provide analyzer to nested field , i am facing the same problem.

Thanks
Paul

On Saturday, 16 June 2012 11:23:01 UTC+5:30, Andrew Cholakian wrote:
Ah, figured it out, you can put further properties below the nested type.

On Friday, June 15, 2012 3:56:36 PM UTC-7, Andrew Cholakian wrote:
I have an array of nested documents which I need to specify an analyzer for. If anyone knows how to specify an analyzer for a nested document I'd greatly appreciate it.

Our documents look like

item: {
  labels: {
    label: {
      kind: "a str",
      color: "another str"

If I wanted to use the keyword analyzer on 'kind' Where would I put that in my index mapping?

Help would be much appreciated, I've tried this many ways but can't seem to get it right.

Re: Analyzer for a field in a nested document?

bigerock
could you please post the solution?