Any interest in a Ganglia ElasticSearch Python Module?

Any interest in a Ganglia ElasticSearch Python Module?

phobos182
I have been working on an implementation of a Ganglia 3 python module to gather ElasticSearch statistics and report them. I was thinking about committing this to my GitHub account, and was wondering if there was any interest in developing Ganglia module for cluster state monitoring.

As my ElasticSearch cluster grows to about 20 nodes, I needed something like this to get cluster wide statistics. I would love to see additional stats via the JSON interface such as Queries/Sec, or avg response time.

Re: Any interest in a Ganglia ElasticSearch Python Module?

phobos182
Pushed to github.

https://github.com/phobos182/gmond_python_modules

Screenshot

http://imgur.com/10fOz

Once I code a PHP dashboard, should be more exciting. For now the statistics are being gathered.

Thanks!