Are long queues in management threadpool a problem?

Are long queues in management threadpool a problem?

Gavin Seng

Graph: http://imgur.com/FCpqeLR.png

Has anyone experienced this issue? More importantly, is it a problem? We haven't seen anything bad ... but just in case this is an indicator.

* We are running 3 dedicated masters (Machine:4GB JVM:2GB CPU:2)
* Cluster
  * 3 masters
  * 4 data nodes
  * 2 tribe nodes
  * 9 logstash client nodes
* The 1 extra thing we're doing is curling every 10 min to "_nodes/stats" and "_cat/indices" (about 3K indices).
* Relevant issues regarding management threadpool:
  * https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/issues/7318
  * https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/issues/7916

Thanks in advance!

Gavin