Assumptions after nodes shutdown request?

Assumptions after nodes shutdown request?

Samuel Doyle
Hi,

Can I assume that the cluster is shutdown promptly after sending a nodes shutdown request through the Java API such as
client.admin().cluster().nodesShutdown(new NodesShutdownRequest()).actionGet()
if there is no exception thrown?

There is nothing really in the response to indicate if there was a problem, is there something I should do to follow this up?