Quantcast

Best performances of Elastic Search in various scenarios

Best performances of Elastic Search in various scenarios

Katrina K
Hi Friends,

Can you please share your experience of how ES behaves while you have
a huge say 10 TB of data and its stability and the scenario under
which ES is being used by you.

I am trying to collect some success stories of ES and build a document
which supports ES as a solution for search and retrieval for people
who know very little to nothing about ES.

Give me some links from where I can pick up your success stories.

Thanks in advance

Katrinaa

Re: Best performances of Elastic Search in various scenarios

Katrina K
Hi Shay,

We are waiting for your reply

Thanks,
Katrinaa

Katrinaa

Re: Best performances of Elastic Search in various scenarios

Katrina K
Hi Shay,

Can you give the success stories of ES which you would be able to give
some points that you have? So that we would be having some tests on it
and make our servers effective.

Thanks,
Katrinaa

On Apr 19, 3:37 pm, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I can't disclose the users that are indexing 10s of TBs of data into elasticsearch, at least until they will be willing to go public with it, but elasticsearch is used to index this amount of data.
>
>  Of course, with those sizes, you need to make sure to run some capacity tests in order to make sure that you are sizing the cluster correctly. Its hard to give "off the shelf" numbers since it depends on many different factors, including size of docs, complexity of them, number of docs, search requirements, and so on.
>
> -shay.banon
>

> On Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Katrina K wrote:
> > Hi Shay,
>
> > We are waiting for your reply
>
> > Thanks,
> > Katrinaa
>
> > On Apr 14, 9:12 am, Katrina K <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi Friends,
>
> > > Can you please share your experience of how ES behaves while you have
> > > a huge say 10 TB of data and its stability and the scenario under
> > > which ES is being used by you.
>
> > > I am trying to collect somesuccessstories of ES and build a document
> > > which supports ES as a solution for search and retrieval for people
> > > who know very little to nothing about ES.
>
> > > Give me some links from where I can pick up yoursuccessstories.
>
> > > Thanks in advance
>
> > > Katrinaa- Hide quoted text -

Re: Best performances of Elastic Search in various scenarios

Rich Kroll

Shay,
Is it possible to disclose the upper bounds on the number of indexes you have seen in production?

Rich