BoolJsonFilterBuilder extends BaseJsonQueryBuilder

BoolJsonFilterBuilder extends BaseJsonQueryBuilder

Ólafur Gauti Guðmundsson
Hi,
First of all, thanks for a great library. I'm using the Java API, and
I have run into a small problem.
The class org.elasticsearch.index.query.json.BoolJsonFilterBuilder is
declared in the following way:

    public class BoolJsonFilterBuilder extends BaseJsonQueryBuilder {

This looks like a bug. Should it not extend BaseJsonFilterBuilder
instead?
This prevents me from using BoolJsonFilterBuilder as
JsonFilterBuilder.

Regards,
OGG