Can somebody suggest on this?

banu
          how data will be distributed when we have single index(1 shard and 1 replica)  stored into 2 nodes server. Primary will be stored into one node and replica will be stored in to another node. What will happen when disk space reached its max capacity  and adding new node to avoid failure in this scenario? Will new data for the index be loaded into newly added node or it cannot be loaded? If it can be loaded in to new node , will it not impact relevance score?
 Can we move one index to other node if we have 2 index with above scenarios.
 During initial data load if we have 10 indexes, is there anywhere we can control to assign primary index in any specific node among multiple nodes.