Quantcast

Configure several cluster

Nouha Terzi
Hello,

could you please tell me how to configure many cluster (ES:0.19.8)?

Regrds,
Nouha

Re: Configure several cluster

dadoonet
Many clusters? Many nodes?

Many clusters: just change cluster.name in config/elasticsearch.yml

Many nodes?
Start new nodes on the same LAN and they will discover others.
Or use Unicast settings (see comments in elasticsearch.yml file)

HTH
--
David ;-)

Le 15 févr. 2013 à 12:06, Nouha Terzi <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello,

could you please tell me how to configure many cluster (ES:0.19.8)?

Regrds,
Nouha

Re: Configure several cluster

Nouha Terzi
Thank you David for your answer, but my concern is how to modfy the config/elasticsearch.yml file to define several cluster:
Is it this format:
cluster.name = cluster1, cluster2

thanks in adavnce.
Nouha

Le 15 févr. 2013 à 12:06, Nouha Terzi <<A href="javascript:" target=_blank gdf-obfuscated-mailto="TmY24fKq-UAJ">nou...@...> a écrit :

Hello,

could you please tell me how to configure many cluster (ES:0.19.8)?

Regrds,
Nouha

Re: Configure several cluster

dadoonet
No. One node belong to one and only one cluster.
What are you trying to achieve here?

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com

Le 15 févr. 2013 à 13:11, Nouha Terzi <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

I am trying to connect ES to another tool. It is said in the documentation that each instance of this tool should be connected to 1 cluster.
That's why I need to define many cluster.