Connector to Oracle to pump data to ES

Johnny
Hi All,

I am new to ES, I am looking for.

1)  A connector that should pump my Oracle data to ES on full build.
2) If any changes[Delta] happens to my oracle records, it should detect and pump the changes alone to ES.

Is there anything like data import handler[As like SOLR] stuff available in ES?

Thanks,

Johnny

RE: Connector to Oracle to pump data to ES

dadoonet

Have a look at the great JDBC plugin from Jörg :

https://github.com/jprante/elasticsearch-river-jdbc

David.

Johnny

Re: Connector to Oracle to pump data to ES

Karussell
also there is a "sql connector" compilation:

Regards,
Peter.