Data lost/ missing after elastic search restart

Data lost/ missing after elastic search restart

jayanth saimani
our application has been up and running and around 800 documents where created/ updated over the past 1 month.
we restarted the instance today and suddenly we cant find these documents ?
we haev the backup of the data folder - can we do anything?

Re: Data lost/ missing after elastic search restart

shadyabhi
- Do you have any logs to share?
- Has the cluster name changed?

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:07 PM, jayanth saimani
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> our application has been up and running and around 800 documents where
> created/ updated over the past 1 month.
> we restarted the instance today and suddenly we cant find these documents ?
> we haev the backup of the data folder - can we do anything?

Cheers,
Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)