Did custom analyzer configuration change in 0.9?

Did custom analyzer configuration change in 0.9?

John Chang
Hello,

With elastic search 0.8, I wrote a custom analyzer provider and used it as directed here:
http://www.elasticsearch.com/docs/elasticsearch/index_modules/analysis/

I configured it into elasticsearch.yml and named it in my field mappings, and it worked great.

With 0.9, I get problems when I try to put my mappings.  I get:
{"error":"MapperParsingException[Analyzer [snowball] not found for field [to]]"}

I should note that one curious thing is that the 'to' field named in the message is NOT the first field named in my mappings.

Upgrading to 0.9, my elasticsearch.yml is the same, my mappings are the same.  The java of my custom analyzer class did change slightly because it seemed some of the packages of the classes it depends on changed, such as org.elasticsearch.util.settings.Settings seems to have changed to org.elasticsearch.common.settings.Settings.  W/ 0.9 client jar, org.elasticsearch.util.settings.Settings doesn't even seem to be there any longer.

Any help getting the custom analyzer provider to work under 0.9 would be appreciated.

Thanks.