Difference in settings btwn docs online and webinar

Difference in settings btwn docs online and webinar

q42jaap
At
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/reference/index-modules/fielddata/

The setting for specifying the size of fielddata cache is said to be:
index.fielddata.cache.size

However, In the webinar a different name for this setting is shown:
indices.fielddata.cache.size

The naming of first setting (online docs) "index.xxx" seems to indicate you can set this for each index individually, the one in the webinar "indices.xxx" seems to be for the entire node, which is also mentioned in the slides.

I haven't played around with it yet, but I'm wondering which one is correct. Also from the online docs it's not clear where to put this setting. Maybe it is possible to link such settings to a page listing all the settings and explaining how to set them?

Jaap

Re: Difference in settings btwn docs online and webinar

Marek Skorek
The same question from me (+1)...

Jaap, have you found what is correct and how to set this property?