Document relevance in search using business score

Document relevance in search using business score

jiten.savla
We have a use case where we index people information in elastic search with different attributes like date of birth, hobbies, education etc. We want to associate a score with document based on the weight-age selected by user while firing search query. For instance, I want all the people born in September having more relevance then October and people born in October having more relevance then August. Further I want people with Masters degree having more relevance than Bachelors degree. The final score for a person will be function of relevance score for birth month and education degree. Its like giving a business score to each search document based on the attribute weight-age selected by user. How do we achieve this in elastic search? Is there a out of the box solution? Should we be using custom score scripts?

Re: Document relevance in search using business score

Carter89
Assignment Writing Service online Custom Help UK also write in my assignment about document relevance in business score.