Dynamically setting discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts

Dynamically setting discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts

Satnam Singh
I would like to dynamically set discovery.zen.ping.multicast.enabled and discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts -- is this possible?
I've been looking for a REST API call that I can make from my Go program. I have a situation where I can't use multicast (running on GCE) and the cloud-gce plug-in won't work for my scenario.

Thank you kindly.

Cheers,

Satnam