ES - ThreadLocal's hanging around

Michael Sick
I get the error below running 0.18.3 in windows under Tomcat 7.0.14 and Java 1.6.0_25.

SEVERE: The web application [/viewer] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [or
g.elasticsearch.search.internal.InternalSearchHits$1] (value [org.elasticsearch.
search.internal.InternalSearchHits$1@5f9d8d47]) and a value of type [org.elastic
search.common.thread.ThreadLocals.CleanableValue] (value [org.elasticsearch.comm
on.thread.ThreadLocals$CleanableValue@3786238a]) but failed to remove it when th
e web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try
and avoid a probable memory leak.

It is produced when I redeploy my webapp. Is there anything that I could be doing in my code to produce this or is this ES internal? I'm pretty sure there are no SearchHits objects being assigned to a ThreadLocal in my app.

Thanks in advance,
--Mike