ES & Logstash versioning

Gerardo Blanco
Hi,
I see the ElasticSearch logstash download is version 1.1.13, but the logstash site has a version 1.2.1.
Tried looking for the differences, but couldn't find documentation on releases.
Do we use 1.1.13 or 1.2.1 if setting up an ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana system?

Thanks!
--
Gerardo

Re: ES & Logstash versioning

shadyabhi
You can also use elasticsearch_http output in logstash if you don't
want to worry about versions.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Gerardo Blanco <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I see the ElasticSearch logstash download is version 1.1.13, but the
> logstash site has a version 1.2.1.
> Tried looking for the differences, but couldn't find documentation on
> releases.
> Do we use 1.1.13 or 1.2.1 if setting up an ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana
> system?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Gerardo

Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)

Re: ES & Logstash versioning

Otis Gospodnetic
And this, I believe, is how most people use Logstash and ES, no?

Otis
--
ELASTICSEARCH Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm