ES freezes with number of replicas > 1

mfeingold
I was playing with different shard/replica settings on my indexes. In
one of my experiments I set number of replicas to 2 and the request to
index a document never returned. At the moment I have only one node
set up, and I understand that 1 node and 2 replicas is not really a
meaningful configuration, but freezing does not seem the right
response here. What's interesting is that 1 replica with a single node
- still an invalid configuration works fine,

What am missing here?

What am missing here?

Re: ES freezes with number of replicas > 1

mfeingold
ah - makes sense