Elastic search java API

Rakesh Jaligama
i am finding difficult to get the elastic search java api query. i have a query which is working fine in the elastic search but when i implement the same query using java. I am getting empty list in the return.

please find the below elastic search query

{
"query":{
"multi_match":{
"query":"Rakesh Jaligama",
"type":"cross_fields",
"fields":["firstName","lastName","sex"],
"operator":"and"

please help me to write above query in elastic search java api.

any help greatly appeciated.

Re: Elastic search java API

ronrogers
This post was updated on .
ElasticSearch provides Java API, thus it executes all operations asynchronously by using client object.The query can either be provided using the query Java API or the filter Java API. The body of the search request is built using the SearchSourceBuilder.Custom essay writing service provides better and effective content paper for all students for getting highest mark in their academic career.