ElasticSearch 0.5.0 Released

   Just released elasticsearch 0.5.0. Much improved stability, better (clustered) mapping handling, and several features. Blog post here: http://www.elasticsearch.com/blog/2010/03/05/0.5.0_released.html.

-shay.banon

Re: ElasticSearch 0.5.0 Released

Sergio Bossa
Great job, Shay!

I will upgrade Terrastore-Search as soon as possible as well ;)

Cheers!

Sergio B.

Sergio Bossa
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiob

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiob

Re: ElasticSearch 0.5.0 Released

Lukáš Vlček
Regarding http://www.elasticsearch.com/docs/elasticsearch/java_api/index/
is the result produced by jsonBuilder the only type accepted by Java API for indexing? Would it be possible to index JSON in String? How about indexing JSON data that can be easily retrieved by Groovy HTTPBuilder library (I think it produces groovy.util.slurpersupport.NodeChild)?

Lukas

Hi,

-shay.banon