Quantcast

ElasticSearch,MongoDB and Hadoop as EDW

kvighneshwara
I've a requirement which I would like to use ElasticSearch,MongoDB(For Transactions and as back up of ES) and Hadoop as my ETL,DW layer. Finally I would like to have a EDW with these technologies integrated. I came across mixed opinions when proposed can anyone let me know why I shouldn't use this.? People even voted for TeraData, can anyone please help me in tracing why the combination of ES and MongoDB will not serve  as an alternative to TeraData.?