Quantcast

ElasticSearch training

Guram Kajaia
Hello.
I have question for founders of ElasticSearch company.

When this course starts and how it will be accessible for us ?

Re: ElasticSearch training

Otis Gospodnetic
Hi,

There'll be an Elastic Search tutorial given at the Open Source Search conference in the Washington DC area on October 1st:

Otis
Scalable Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html

On Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:43:34 AM UTC-4, GuriK wrote:
Hello.
I have question for founders of ElasticSearch company.

When this course starts and how it will be accessible for us ?

Re: ElasticSearch training

Guram Kajaia
Hi.

That's great but i really can't go here. I'm not in USA.
It would be amazing if some tutorial will be available on udemy or even webinar would be great.

--
Scalable Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html

On Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:43:34 AM UTC-4, GuriK wrote:
Hello.
I have question for founders of ElasticSearch company.

When this course starts and how it will be accessible for us ?

Re: ElasticSearch training

Guram Kajaia
Hi Shay,

Will it be available online ?
Will we download videos or how it will be accessible?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Shay Banon <[hidden email]> wrote:
The public training schedule is being finalized and will be available in a couple of weeks.

On Aug 12, 2012, at 2:43 PM, GuriK <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello.
I have question for founders of ElasticSearch company.

When this course starts and how it will be accessible for us ?

Re: ElasticSearch training

peyisar
I want this public training as soon as possible, PLEASE. I have been seeing the source code and it's beautiful. Thanks!!!!!

Re: ElasticSearch training

Igor Motov-3
Ignacio,

There are still seats available in Melbourne, Chicago and Seattle  http://www.elasticsearch.com/services/training/#schedule

Igor

On Monday, November 12, 2012 10:09:46 PM UTC-5, Ignacio Giagante wrote:
I want this public training as soon as possible, PLEASE. I have been seeing
the source code and it's beautiful. Thanks!!!!!

Re: ElasticSearch training

peyisar
This post was updated on .
It would be great to be there, but I live in Argentina!