Elasticsearch output format with "head" plugin

Elasticsearch output format with "head" plugin

Prashant Agrawal
Hi All,

I am using head plugin to access the elastic search through GUI and cluster plugin to cluster the data.
So is there anyway I can display any particular field in GUI of elasticsearch.
For ex:
If my query is
{
  "search_request": {
    "fields": [
      "Content"
    ],
    "query": {
      "match": {
        "_all": "mobile"
  "field_mapping": {
    "content": [
      "fields.Content"
    ]

And response will be everything as took, size, data, label, clusters, phrases  etc.

So is there any way I can display only label/cluster in elasticsearch GUI with the help of any other plugin or other way out.

Re: Elasticsearch output format with "head" plugin

Prashant Agrawal
Any help for the same issue?

Re: Elasticsearch output format with "head" plugin

Binh Ly-2
If you're doing a _search on the "Any Request" tab in head, there is a Result Transformer section at the bottom of your search query. In there you can write a simple transform script. For example, the following script displays only the took and the hits values:

  return { took: root.took, hits: root.hits.hits };

Re: Elasticsearch output format with "head" plugin

Prashant Agrawal
Hi Binh,

Actually I did the same but the problem is I want to fetch multiple record.

For ex.
1) There is query which returns multiple clusters and that clusters have labels.
2) Now I want to fetch the label from all clusters .
3) So if I am writing the query like return { label:root.clusters[0].label};
4) It will return the label for cluster 0.
5) But I want the label from all clusters so how I can achieve that?