Elasticsearch taking much time to load queries

Elasticsearch taking much time to load queries

bbhandari012
I Have 5 nodes of ES cluster each of size 8GB ram, 2 cpu and 200gb Volume. I have allocated 4gb to heap size of ES. But, i really  extremely slow performance on ES while loading data in kibana dasboard. I have 5 shards by default and 1 replica. Have no idea why its taking much time to query the data. I have two kinds of indexes one of size 20gb, replica makes its 40GB and another of size 8Gb. And each day, i get new two indexes of same size. Can anyone quide me, what i need to tune to get the real time response from ES ?