Error : IndexMissingException[[jdbc_index7] missing]

Error : IndexMissingException[[jdbc_index7] missing]

kavurupavan

In postgresql table i have 60 fields and i integrate these table with elasticsearch. After integration i'm getting error like "error" : "IndexMissingException[[jdbc_index7] missing]",
                         "status" : 404.
If i give 10 fields in elastic search select field1,field2..field10 from table name it is displaying data. I dont know what is the reason. For whole fields it is not displaying data. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan.