Error adding percolate with metadata

Mehtryx
Kimchy:  We've chatted about this on IRC and I went about a complete
reconstruction with a fresh install of elasticsearch 0.18.4 on my
local machine and proceeded to setup the box as I have in production
to reproduce this error:

{"error":"RemoteTransportException[[Ghost Rider][inet[/
192.168.252.136:9303]][indices/index/shard/index]]; nested:
ElasticSearchIllegalArgumentException[query must be provided for
percolate request]; ","status":400}

You can follow the recreation here:  https://gist.github.com/1394364

Any help appreciated....I had tried the commands against 0.17.8
without having defined the mappings and it worked....not sure if they
play a role or not.

Thanks

Keith

Keith

Re: Error adding percolate with metadata

vinod eligeti
Hi Kimchy,

I am getting the same error. The ES version which I am using is 0.20.6. Can you tell me whether the bug fixed in this version?

thanks