Error in elastic search cluster.

ajitpals
Hi,

I'm using the elastic search cluster .20.6 with following plugin installed [mapper-attachments, jdbc-river, river-fs], sites [bigdesk, segmentspy, head]. I'm able to create the index in cluster with following curl command

curl -XPUT 'http://localhost:9200/mydocs/ -d '{}' and replies with {"ok":true,"acknowledged":true}

when i try to set the index properties with following command

curl -XPUT 'localhost:9200/_river/mydocs/_meta' -d '{
  "type": "fs",
  "fs": {
    "name": "My tmp dir",
    "url": "/tmp",
    "update_rate": 900000,
    "includes": "*.doc,*.pdf",
    "excludes": "resume"
  }
}'
in response, it return {"ok":true,"_index":"_river","_type":"mydocs","_id":"_meta","_version":1}

in elastic search cluster, it don't index the following path and getting following error:

Exception in thread "elasticsearch[searchnode][fs_slurper][T#1]" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.elasticsearch.action.get.GetResponse.getSourceAsMap()Ljava/util/Map;
at org.elasticsearch.river.fs.FsRiver$FSParser.getLastDateFromRiver(FsRiver.java:318)
at org.elasticsearch.river.fs.FsRiver$FSParser.run(FsRiver.java:278)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If elastic cluster is restated, it work fine and index the files, but same error is coming every time on index settings.

thanks
Ajit

Re: Error in elastic search cluster.

dadoonet
Hi,

FSRiver 0.1.0 is not compatible with older version of ES.

Update ES to 0.90.x or downgrade FS River to 0.0.3

HTH
--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com

Le 27 mars 2013 à 13:04, Ajitpal Singh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Thanks for reply :} . I'm using elastic search 0.20.6 latest sable release with fsriver 0.1.0 plugin only.

Can fsriver plugin index remote directory or any other way around it?

Cheers!

Le 27 mars 2013 à 13:04, Ajitpal Singh <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="BVkgPiO4OycJ">ajit....@...> a écrit :

[...]

No. You have to mount your remote dir on your machine (NFS…).

What kind of remote dir do you want to index?

--

Le 27 mars 2013 à 14:49, Ajitpal Singh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Using?
FTP, NFS, ... ?

--
David ;-)

Le 27 mars 2013 à 16:33, Ajitpal Singh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

oh... My mistake!! ssh for ubuntu and Samba for window if possible.

cheers!! :}

On Wednesday, 27 March 2013 16:42:55 UTC, David Pilato wrote:
Using?
FTP, NFS, ... ?

--
David ;-)

Le 27 mars 2013 à 16:33, Ajitpal Singh <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="J_CiKRVvU84J">ajit....@...> a écrit :

[...]

I think that you can *mount* samba, no ?
Ssh is not supported. Open an issue?

--
David ;-)

Le 27 mars 2013 à 17:51, Ajitpal Singh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Thanks. I will open an issue for it.

I'm trying to search the file using elastic search, the CURL query is
http://localhost:9200/mydocs,myjdbc/_search?pretty&q=ajitpals

How can we limit or remove the content field in json result. Is the above way to query is right?

Cheers!