Error running gradlew test on latest master

Error running gradlew test on latest master

ppearcy
FYI, I followed the instructions here:
http://wiki.github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/getting-started-with-the-source-code

Running "gradlew test" fails with this error (and some others
similar):
:plugins-transport-memcached:compileTestJava
/home/paul.pearcy/elasticsearch/plugins/transport/memcached/src/test/
java/org/elasticsearch/memcached/test/
AbstractMemcachedActionsTests.java:25: package org.hamcrest does not
exist
import org.hamcrest.Matchers;

So, it appears that a dependency for testing is not being pulled
down?

This isn't causing me any pain, but thought I should let people know.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul

Re: Error running gradlew test on latest master

ppearcy
Thanks!