Error when restore snapshot with a size of 500mb

Error when restore snapshot with a size of 500mb

eizwan

I restored the Elasticseach indices with 500mb of size using below command

curl -XPUT 'localhost:9200/_cluster/settings' -d '{
  "transient" : {
    "action.destructive_requires_name" : "false"
  }
}'

$ curl -XPOST 'localhost:9200/_all/_close'

$ curl -XPOST 'localhost:9200/_snapshot/hotDataBackup/NAMEOFMYBACKUP/_restore'

It took split of seconds to complete. but when i restart my application, i keep on receiving this error.

Any thoughts?

error when restore from snapshot

Any