Fetching pre configured attributes through elasticsearch

Fetching pre configured attributes through elasticsearch

Prashant Agrawal
Hi ,
Is there anyway to fetch the pre configured attribute (synonyms, lingo3g etc) using ES query.

For ex: I have synonym.txt file which is being added in ES to support synonym tokenisation. So is there any query I can fire, to read the content from synonym.txt.

Re: Fetching pre configured attributes through elasticsearch

Binh Ly-2
No I don't believe you can read that synonyms file from an ES API. However, you can pull back all the meta information for an index (including analyzer definitions):

curl localhost:9200/index_name/_settings?pretty