Get a ranking number in Elasticsearch

woohoo
Hi!

I am new to ES and I could not find anything on my problem. I would like to get the ranking number of a document on a given search of documents.

Example: Buildings worldwide sorted by Height DESC
https://en.phorio.com/projectlist?collection=5495651&type=list&order=height_buildingmass&direction=desc

When you now view a specific document (here: a building), let's say

#278 - Global Shipping Plaza in Ningbo (China)

I would like to show on that specific web page

https://en.phorio.com/global_shipping_plaza,_ningbo,_china

the previously mentioned ranking (here: #278) because I would like to show something like

"This buildings ranks #278 worldwide. Go to previous building (#277) or next building (#279)." (including links to such documents)

Any ideas how this can be accomplished? I could not find anything and I am sure that there are other people having similar problems.

Thanks a ton!