Get started: ES + Lift + Mongodb (newbie)

Get started: ES + Lift + Mongodb (newbie)

Kevin
Hello,

Mongodb offers basic text search capability. As our app is growing, it
is time to upgrade to a search server.

I have been digging around for a while.

How to get started with ES for basic search capability (and newbie)
given we are using Lift and Mongodb?

Many thanks!

Re: Get started: ES + Lift + Mongodb (newbie)

Karussell
Install + start + query ElasticSearch ;)

http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/reference/setup/installation.html
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/reference/api/search/
http://mobz.github.com/elasticsearch-head/

Then try to integrate either via river or bulk api. Also have a look
into https://github.com/Aconex/scrutineer ... surely it does not work
with MongoDB as far as I know, but the concepts used there might be
worth to be investigated.

Peter.