Getting more info from percolate

jschelle-2
Does anyone know if its possible to get any more information back when you percolate a document? By default you just get the ID of the queries the document matched.  Is it possible to get anything else such as score or some of the other features that you can get from a regular query??

Re: Getting more info from percolate

You only get if it matched or not, yea, nothing more...

Does anyone know if its possible to get any more information back when you percolate a document? By default you just get the ID of the queries the document matched.  Is it possible to get anything else such as score or some of the other features that you can get from a regular query??

Re: Getting more info from percolate

spokarna
Hello,

Are you planning to add more features to the percolate API? Can we get any visibility into any features that you might be planning to add?

Thanks and regards,
Sameer

Re: Getting more info from percolate

jschelle-2
I just opened a Issue on GitHub to discuss what I'm thinking in terms of percolate features.

https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/issues/1950