Good values JAVA options?

opendoc
Hello everyone, I look for good values to use for java.

http://blogs.vmware.com/apps/2011/06/taking-a-closer-look-at-sizing-the-java-process.html

In the documentation,
JVM total = (-XX:MaxPermSize) + (-Xmx)

What are the good values for Elasticsearch ?

Alex.

---

Re: Good values JAVA options?

Jason Wee
it should be automatically determined , e.g. https://github.com/elastic/elasticsearch/blob/master/bin/elasticsearch.in.sh

are you fine tuning existing es node jvm setting?

jason