Group by clause

Ankit Jain
Hi All,

I would like to know about the support of group by clause in Elasticsearch.

Below is the sample query that we are currently firing in MySQL.

select column_name, aggregate_function(column_name)
from table
where column_name operator value
Group by column_name

Please share ways to achieve the support of above query in elasticsearch.

Thanks,
Ankit

Re: Group by clause

Michael Sick