Guide

micuenta99
Hi,

Is there any plan to draft chapters Introduction and Concepts of the
guide, I think it would be very interesting for people like me who is
starting in this world of real-time search?

Re: Guide

Karussell
What are your specific questions? How real time search works or how to
get it working?

http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/ -> with search functionality

For the real time thing google 'real time lucene' e.g.

http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/04/10/real-time-search-with-lucene/

http://www.lucidimagination.com/events/revolution2010/video-Realtime-Search-With-Lucene-presented-by-Michael-Busch-of-Twitter
(the latter one is NOT included in a lucene release yet but shows
which problems you might have compared to normal search. Maybe not
relevant for a beginner, so please ask more specific questions ;))