Quantcast

Highlighter with MoreLikeThisQuery does not work

Highlighter with MoreLikeThisQuery does not work

Mustafa Sener
Hi,
I have a more like this query which queries a field named text from ES. I configured a highlighter on the same field. It seems that search request return empty highlighted field map result.
Anybody have any idea about this? By the way I use elasticsearch 0.20.2 version.

Thanks...

--
Mustafa Sener

Re: Highlighter with MoreLikeThisQuery does not work

Martijn v Groningen
Hi Mustafa,

What you are describing is correct, at the moment using the MoreLikeThisQuery with highlighting doesn't work.
Work in Lucene has been done that fixes this issue. This was part of this Lucene issue:

Once Lucene 4.2 has been released and we upgrade to Lucene 4.2 this issue should be fixed. At the moment we're on Lucene version 4.1 on the master branche.

Martijn

On 25 February 2013 23:27, Mustafa Sener <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I have a more like this query which queries a field named text from ES. I configured a highlighter on the same field. It seems that search request return empty highlighted field map result.
Anybody have any idea about this? By the way I use elasticsearch 0.20.2 version.

Thanks...

--
Mustafa Sener

Met vriendelijke groet,