How can I connect services on different machines?

How can I connect services on different machines?

Fred Vos-2
Hello,

I'm interested in using ElasticSearch. I want to run two (or three)
instances of ElasticSearch on different machines, that replicate
completely. In the demo video the instances are connected
automatically. I need to connect the instances using configuration.
Can someone please point me to documentation on this, or explain how
to do it?

Thanks,

Fred