How can we add new nodes in cluster at runtime?

How can we add new nodes in cluster at runtime?

shoebalig
Hi Members,
I have a cluster using N nodes, to scale up my cluster I want to add few more nodes at runtime without any downtime. Is there anyway to add nodes in cluster using Cluster Update Settings?
I am using unicast for my clsuter.

Regards
Shoeb