How often UnicastHostsProvider.buildDynamicNodes get called?

Jae

How often UnicastHostsProvider.buildDynamicNodes get called?

Jae
Hi

This question is related with my previous one regarding Zen discovery settings in EC2 and escaping Java API.

I am not using AWS EC2 discovery because it didn't work in our company's EC2 environment. We are using a kind of database for storing the list of servers. So, I tweaked a little AwsEc2UnicastHostsProvider.buildDynamicNodes() to query our database instead of EC2 API.

My question is, how often does this method get called? Is it called every discovery.zen.fd.ping_interval?

Thank you
Best, Jae