How to do the autocomplete/suggestion with elastic search and couchdb

How to do the autocomplete/suggestion with elastic search and couchdb

choudharynarendra
Hi ,

I am new to the elastic search and want to implement the auto-complete/suggestion on key pressed based on the documents which i have in the couchdb.. what i have done is stored the profiles in the form of json in couchdb and i have made the river plugin to link that db in the elastic-search.

Can any body suggest me how to go ahead with the approach for the autocomplete/suggestions.

Thanks
Narendra

Re: How to do the autocomplete/suggestion with elastic search and couchdb

dadoonet
You should first define a mapping for your fields and use a EdgeNGram analyzer.

Or you can use the suggester plugin: https://github.com/spinscale/elasticsearch-suggest-plugin

Does it help?

--
David ;-)